Personal Emergency Response System
Connect it Networks has you and your tenants covered. Our Personal Emergency Responsive System (PERS) ensures the safety and well-being of retirement residence tenants with real-time monitoring and emergency response. Consisting of an emergency dialer unit and a wearable emergency button, tenants will feel secure knowing that help is always close by.
- No monthly fees or term contracts for tenants
- No equipment to buy
- No need to change your telephone service
- Worry- and risk-free guarantees
Save money, save time, save lives
How does it work?
In the event of a triggered emergency (i.e., a tenant presses their emergency button), an AC adapter failure, a low battery warning on the dialler or bracelet/pendant emergency button, a prolonged absence of movement in a tenant’s room, an intrusion in a tenant’s room or a flood in a tenant’s room, a series of coordinated actions will occur:
- The dialler unit initiates a call to the primary contact – usually a retirement residence staff member. The dialler unit can be programmed to dial a list of phone numbers in a continuous loop until the call is answered.
- If the primary contact is a residence staff member, information about the tenant or PERS unit that triggered the event will appear on the contact’s device.
- Depending on the nature of the triggered event, the primary contact may then attempt to establish verbal communication with the tenant in distress via speakerphone while the police, an ambulance, the fire department and/or a family member is notified.
Connect it Networks’s Personal Emergency Responsive System ensures the safety and well-being of retirement residence tenants with real-time monitoring and emergency response. Consisting of an emergency dialler unit and a wearable emergency button, tenants will feel secure knowing that help is always close by. We also offer many accessories to reinforce your facility’s PERS, including:
- Emergency button pendants and bracelets
- Motion sensors to detect prolonged absence of movement
- Door and window sensors to detect intrusion
- Water detectors to detect flood
- Wall-mountable emergency pull cord to provide tenants with another way to trigger an emergency response.
Learn more about our Retirement Residence Service by contacting one of our connectivity experts at 1.877.624.9411 | 450.624.9411 or contact us online.